CDS Young Member Event: Are You Putting Yourself at Risk?
Note: In order to download the offline registration form, you will need to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Speaker: Michael A. Terrell, CPCU, RPLU, CIC
This event is designed for our young members who graduated from dental school or residency in 2012 through 2023, but yet open to all CDS members for a small fee if they wish to attend.
What you will learn…
- Antibiotic Prophylaxis prior to dental procedures.
- Frequent malpractice claims involving crown and bridge work, endodontic treatment, and extractions.
- Claims involving failure to diagnose oral cancer, adverse reactions to anesthesia, and implant failures.
- Proper documentation, informed consent, and patient communication.
- Terminating doctor-patient relationship.
- Options with liability insurance policies (malpractice, EPLI, cyber risk).
6:00 to 7:00 pm: Appetizers Served, One Drink Ticket/Person
7:00 to 8:00 pm: Program
Fee/Guest: Young Member – Complimentary, Young Member Guest – Complimentary, Regular Society Member – $35.00, Guest of Regular Society Member, $35.00
CE: 1 CE Credit
This event is sponsored by the Cincinnati Dental Society and The Cincinnati Insurance Companies.
The Cincinnati Dental Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider approved by the ODA.