- This event has passed.
2-Hour Radiography Update Live Session (Second Option)
August 5, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Note: In order to download the offline registration form, you will need to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Sheri Sauer, EFDA, CDA, CODA
This 2-hour live lecture reviews the essential concepts of dental radiology for dental professionals. Review highlights include:
- Characteristics and qualities of the x-ray tube head and beam.
- Production and properties of x-rays (Electromagnetic Spectrum).
- State Department of Health requirements for handheld x-ray unit.
- Radiographic techniques (paralleling and bisecting the angle technique).
- Sensor placement (paralleling and bisecting the angle technique).
- Updates on digital radiology and use of tools.
7:30 am: Registration
8:00 am: Program
Light refreshments will be provided
Course Fee: $65/Person for Staff of CDS Members (Includes Associate Members)
$95/Person for Non-Members.
The Cincinnati Dental Society is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider approved by the ODA.